Palm Connect

Friday, January 12, 2007

My lesson went well. I ran into the problem of students deleting the data that was already in the palm. But, luckily I have those students who remember everything.

Students worked very well with only having to concern themselves with one aspect of graphs. They became an expert about one aspect of graphs and then made sure everyone in their groups included this aspect when making their graphs.

We used the palms to record the data for our graphs. Once the palms were hotsynced, their data was there! We had a few students who had problems with hotsyncing. But it's pretty new for them still.

I would like to find a good graph creator with the palm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Students like to delet things without knowing about what they are really doing. I am going to teach my students graphs soon- I hope that mine do as well as yours.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home